Venus Direct / The Eclipse Period – Aug 4, ’15
We have a lively September on tap energetically, leading us to new beginnings and changes of direction. You can consider this month a turning point. If you’re still operating in old familiar ways, be prepared for a shakeup of some kind.
Fact: you can not stay the same and grow!
We are currently in the Venus Station. Although Venus officially turns Direct on Sunday, it’s inviting you to honor yourself in some new way(s) based on what you have learned since Venus turned Retrograde on July 25th.
See who or what shows up from your past – an old love or something that you’ve done before during the Grand Finale of this Venus Retrograde!
Although we have sweet energy now, know that as the coming week progresses we are approaching a Solar Eclipse.
The Eclipse Period
Sept 12/13 – Solar Eclipse @ 20º Virgo
Sept 24 – Lunar Eclipse @ 4º Aries
Although the first Eclipse doesn’t occur until Sept 12/13, The Eclipse Period begins two weeks prior to the first Eclipse and goes until two weeks after the last Eclipse, so we’re already in the energy.
Here’s some general info for guidance:
Emotions run high around eclipses – expect the unexpected as well as fated events, and be willing to be flexible.
Eclipses can either clear huge obstacles or manifest potential challenges and things usually happen quickly.
If you’re confronted with an unexpected situation or event, take a moment to assess where you are and let the dust settle, if possible.
There’s a saying, “Don’t just do something, sit there!” Use that when anxiety triggers you to act prematurely or reactively, which doesn’t serve your Highest Good.
Please don’t judge events that happen around an Eclipse as “good” or “bad” because you don’t know the big picture and always, more will be revealed.
* Eclipses have a “Uranian” quality – expect sudden changes, unpredictable events, moments of fate and fated events
* Eclipses indicate “unnatural acts” (check the news) – and you may feel unnatural around an Eclipse
* Things may seem out of proportion during an Eclipse
* The story that opened up during the last set of Eclipses is in effect until the next one (the last set was in late March/April ’15 – what was going on for you then?)
* Themes and issues will be revisited – what has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it!
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life – or take people out of your life
* Solar eclipses are about beginnings (New Moons)
* Lunar eclipses are about endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons)
* People may overreact, be overly emotional, tense, and can be controlling due to feelings of powerlessness
* On the day of an eclipse you are “in the dark,” so relax into “easy does it” mode as much as possible
Changes will happen, so be prepared to be proactive and flexible. You can feel empowered and clear, even if you’re in the hallway.
All is in Divine Order. All is well. And YOU are important!
“In order to make a quantum leap you must be willing to tolerate ambiguity, confusion, possibly even chaos for a while, shaping your game plan as you go. Allow some disorder in your life.” ~ Price Pritchett
We have a few Moon Void of Course periods this week, which can affect business and planning, so be aware when taking actions for maximum effectiveness.
This is a good time to get your Perfect Timing Guide for the annual price of $111.00 for 12 months.