Solar Eclipse in Cancer – July 2, 2019
The month of July will be a shakeup, with lots of twists, turns and returns to recent past events. We have two Eclipses, Mercury Retrograde and right now Saturn is on the South Node activating karma, with Pluto in the area bringing endings, transformation or metamorphosis.
As you move through July, your experience may be may be mild or dramatic, depending on current events, your personal astrology chart, the awareness and skills you’ve cultivated for navigating life, and how you interpret data.
This is an opportunity to practice staying high and to be aware of opportunities/flow that’s available for you as you do the next right thing.
Mercury (mind, communication) moved from gentle Cancer into demonstrative Leo on June 26 and Mars (action) will follow on Mon, July 1. This is dynamic energy, so look for speech/actions to be bold or showy – and the next day is a Solar Eclipse, so something will probably happen in the world and maybe in your life.
The North Node of Destiny is beside the Solar Eclipse in Cancer, indicating that your Dharma is to take impeccable care of yourself – and with Mars/Mercury in Leo, to speak your mind. For the Highest Good. Let’s do this – and watch what happens.
July 2, 2019 – Solar Eclipse @ 10º Cancer
July 16, 2019 – Lunar Eclipse @ 24º Capricorn
Emotions run high around eclipses (especially with the Sun in Cancer) – expect the unexpected as well as fated events, and be flexible. They can either clear huge obstacles or manifest potential challenges and things usually happen quickly.
If you’re confronted with the unexpected, take a minute to assess where you are and let the dust settle, if possible. There’s a saying, “Don’t just do something, sit there!” Use that guidance when anxiety triggers you to act prematurely or reactively, which doesn’t serve your highest good.
Here’s general Eclipse info so you’ll recognize the ways they can manifest and how you can work with the energy.
* The energy lasts for about six weeks; you feel it two weeks before the 1st Eclipse, two weeks between the Eclipses, and then two weeks after the last Eclipse;
* Eclipses have a “Uranian” quality, sudden change, unpredictable events, moments of fate and fated events;
* Things may seem out of proportion during an Eclipse;
* The story that opened up during the last set of eclipses is in effect until the next one (the last set was Jan 6 & Jan 21, 2019) – what was going on for you then?
* Themes or issues will be revisited. What has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it;
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life – or take people out of your life;
* Solar Eclipses are about new beginnings (New Moons);
* Lunar Eclipses are about endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons);
* People may overreact, be overly emotional and are often controlling due to feelings of powerlessness;
*On the day of an Eclipse you are in the dark, so easy does it and relax as much as possible.
Changes can happen to you or someone you know, so be prepared to “Be Spock” (non-reactive, objective and logical).
And remember, even when you don’t understand it, All is in Divine Order on some level – and more will be revealed.
“In order to make a quantum leap you must be willing to tolerate ambiguity, confusion, possibly even chaos for a while, shaping your game plan as you go. Allow some disorder in your life.” ~ Price Pritchett
Get your Mercury Retrograde report to prepare and take any last minute actions during the final week of Mercury Direct.
Take good care of yourself (North Node in Cancer) and know that you are here on purpose to Light up the world!