New Moon Intentions
Because a spark of the Divine is within you, this is the place from which you create. You have the power to manifest your desires when your beliefs are in alignment with them. Check your beliefs and choose your thoughts wisely!
New Moon intentions are written statements of what you intend to create in the coming Moon cycle.
Creating Your Intentions
- Create your list on the day of the New Moon if possible
- Review your list from the previous month and check off anything received
- Delete or replace items that are no longer relevant
- Create your new list and place it on your altar or in a private place
- Review your list out loud every day to keep your creations conscious
How To Write Your Intentions
- List at least two and no more than ten intentions, so you don’t dilute the energy
- Start each intention with the words “I create”
- Only write what you intend to create (you can’t create for someone else)
New Moon Abundance Check
- On the day of the New Moon write a check to yourself
- Write your name in the section labeled “Pay to the order of”
- Write “Paid in Full” in both the amount sections
- Sign the check with the words, “Spiritual Law”
- Place the check on your altar or put it in a special place and prepare to receive!
Place the check on your altar or put it in a special place and allow yourself to receive!