New Moon in Virgo – Aug ’14
The Moon is Void of Course much of today, with energy ranging from emotional sensitivity to displays of dramatic flair and a need to be seen and appreciated tonight. Be social and enjoy!
Just after midnight we shift from flamboyant Leo into the practical, detail-oriented sign of Virgo. Over the weekend, we inch closer and closer to the New Moon in Virgo and the exact Mars-Saturn conjunction that both fall on Monday, Aug 25th.
The Mars/Saturn conjunction on Monday demands that you take responsibility for what you are attempting to do/create. Any shortcuts or sloppiness will backfire and you will be forced to regroup and do the work necessary in order to move forward.
Between Mars/Saturn and the New Moon in hyper-aware Virgo, be prepared to do things the “right” way and take methodical actions. This is how to navigate the energy successfully. No slacking off now!
The New Moon is the time for new beginnings, so take action directed toward what you want to increase, create or develop in your life. Virgo rules health and wellness, productivity, being of service, getting things in order, and discernment.
Virgo is an analytical sign and a sign of “doing.”
- What do you need to get busy doing? This is the time to begin, to get organized, make a list and take an action. It feels so “back to school,” doesn’t it?
- Do you need to clear anything from your life – clutter, behaviors or habits that aren’t working or people who don’t support you? This is a great time to begin.
- Are you treating your physical and emotional self well? Allow yourself the care that will elevate your being and life.
- What actions can you take to nurture your health and wellness? You have unlimited options available that you can choose for yourself. Indulge in space, time, care just for YOU!
- What have you been putting off that it’s time to begin? Virgo is the energy of order, deliberate right action and attention to detail. You will be rewarded by the effort you put forth to organize your life.
Virgo is all about helping and giving. Receiving is an acquired skill and a spiritual practice for those with strong Virgo in their chart. Check in to see if you’re “over-giving.” If so, this is a good time to rebalance and allow others to help you.
Enjoy the end of summer. It can fly by, so don’t miss it because you’re overly busy. This is your life and the quality of it is determined by you!