Farewell Feb / Hello March! Astro Events – Feb 26, ’16
We awaken with a Moon Void of Course that goes all the way through tomorrow morning. It’s so helpful to know when these days occur so you can plan accordingly (see my Perfect Timing Guide below).
I recommend using today to do creative, spiritual, organizing or leisure/nurturing activities that will serve your well being. No pushing, lots of flow…
The weekend is gentle, especially Saturday night – a good time for socializing and romancing, as Venus trines its higher octave of Neptune (Divine Love), that creates harmony, beauty and magnetizes attractions. Beautiful. Enjoy!
Monday is Leap Day – and the Moon/Mars conjunction in Scorpio gives us fire power to drive our cause forward. The Uranus-Pluto square is hovering in the background, bringing up misaligned energies and obstacles so you can see what needs attention or is calling for change. How to navigate? Be as objective as possible and be willing to let go when something is leaving your life, creating space for something new to arrive.
Next week the Sun is sitting with Neptune, Ruler of Pisces, making things soft and blurry (for better or worse). I suggest that you use this dreamy energy of Oneness and Divine Love to connect with your intuition and to vision where you’re being “called” or led as we enter the Eclipse Period.
And speaking of creating space for something new to arrive, we have the Eclipses on the horizon in March!
Here is general info about Eclipses so you’ll recognize the ways that they can manifest and how you can work with the energy.
Solar Eclipse: Tue, March 8 – 8:54pm EST – 19º Pisces
Lunar Eclipse: Wed, March 23 – 8:01am EST – 3º Libra
* The energy lasts for about six weeks – you feel it two weeks before the 1st Eclipse (in this case, Solar) and two weeks between the Eclipses, and then two weeks after the last Eclipse (in this case, Lunar)
* Eclipses have a “Uranian” quality – expect sudden changes, unpredictable events, moments of fate and fated events
* Things may seem out of proportion during an Eclipse
* The story that opened up during the last set of eclipses is in effect until the next one (the last set was in Sept ’15 – what was going on for you then?)
* Themes and issues will be revisited – what has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it!
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life – or take people out of your life
* Solar eclipses are about beginnings (New Moons)
* Lunar eclipses are about endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons)
* You and others may overreact, be overly emotional, tense or controlling due to feelings of powerlessness, so be “Spock” and non-reactive as much as possible :))
Above all, know that All is in Divine Order and All is well, even when you’re not sure what’s happening.
More will be revealed… ♥︎
We have major Moon Void of Course periods this week, which can derail intended outcomes and productivity – and are optimal times to access your creativity, spiritual pursuits, routines or leisure activities. Be aware and pay attention.
This is a good time to get your Perfect Timing Guide for the annual price of $111.00 for 12 months.