The Eclipse Period begins – June 29, 2018
The current landscape has Mars Retrograde in free spirit Aquarius, retracing events of May/June to see what needs tweaking or redoing. In Aquarius, Mars wants innovative ways to move through life that will elevate your experience. Go within to feel if how you’re operating is a true reflection of your consciousness. As always, to thine own Self be true.
Guidance following yesterday’s Full Moon in Capricorn (w/ Saturn opposing the Sun): claim your Authority. Take a stand for your Self. Do the work that will help you grow.
This weekend Mercury in Leo is squaring Uranus, activating changes and new decisions, something beyond the ordinary, out of the box. If you experience too much info or if it’s too fast, slow down and do something to soothe your nervous system.
Mercury square Uranus can create breakthroughs (genius), inappropriate communications (filter please), or mental craziness, so ground yourself if you feel off-balance. If not, enjoy the lively energy and follow impulses that stimulate you. Just be sure you don’t go overboard. The responsibility for your choices is always on you.
We have entered the Eclipse Period, which will go thru Aug 25, as we have three Eclipses this summer. The Eclipse Period starts two weeks prior to the first Eclipse and ends two weeks after the last Eclipse.
July 12/13 – Solar Eclipse @ 20º Cancer
July 27 – Lunar Eclipse @ 4º Aquarius
Aug 11 – Solar Eclipse @ 18º Leo
Things to remember about Eclipses:
* Solar Eclipses are new beginnings (New Moons);
* Lunar Eclipses are endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons);
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life or take people out of your life;
* Eclipses have a “Uranian” quality – expect sudden changes, unpredictable events, moments of fate and fated events;
* Themes and issues will be revisited; what has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it;
* People may overreact, be overly emotional, tense, and are often controlling due to feelings of powerlessness;
* Changes will happen (to you or someone you know), so be prepared to be non-reactive and flexible.
And remember, even when you don’t understand it, All is in Divine Order – and more will be revealed.
Some people say that we’re in a “last gasp” period of cultural craziness, to be followed by the emergence of something more sane, kind, loving. But that may be a long way off – and we came to be part of this era of change.
Inner strength, focus and faith is required in order to remember what is real, so you don’t lose yourself and sink emotionally or operate from fear as a way of life.
Seek positive and inspiring messages and messengers. Your worried mind is not your friend during times like this (or ever, really :)).
I like Rev. Michael Beckwith and the Agape community.
Here’s a link that you can livestream for free any time you need a lift. https://agapelive.com
I have faith in you and us.
Namaste, friends. We’re on a mission…