Sun & Venus in Aquarius and The Eclipse Period – Jan 19, 2018
The Sun leaves “follow the rules” Capricorn today, following the Moon and Venus into revolutionary Aquarius. This is independent energy, resistant to old indoctrinated ways and being controlled.
Allow yourself the freedom (space) to tap into a vision for your Self and your life. Keep on it. New info and awarenesses are being revealed, moment by moment, if you open to what wants to come through you.
Mercury (mind), Saturn (structure) and Pluto (power) still remain in Capricorn insisting that you make a plan, do your work and handle anything within you re: giving your power away.
We are officially in The Eclipse Period now through March 1st. This is when unusual, dramatic or impactful world events often occur – and this next pair follows the duo from Aug 2017 in Aquarius/Leo.
Who are you really – and will you let your Light shine? That is the question…
The coming Eclipses are:
Jan 31st – Lunar Eclipse @ 11º Leo
Feb 15th – Solar Eclipse @ 27º Aquarius
Emotions run high around eclipses – expect the unexpected as well as fated events, and be flexible.
Eclipses can either clear huge obstacles or manifest potential challenges and things usually happen quickly.
If you’re confronted with an unexpected situation or event, take a moment to assess where you are and let the dust settle, if possible.
There’s a saying, “Don’t just do something, sit there!” Use that guidance when anxiety triggers you to act prematurely or reactively, which doesn’t serve your Highest Good.
Please don’t judge events that happen around an Eclipse as “good” or “bad” because you don’t know what the big picture is and more will be revealed.
Here is general Eclipses info for you to recognize how they may manifest and how you can work with the energy.
* The energy lasts for about six weeks – you feel it two weeks before the 1st Eclipse, two weeks between the Eclipses, and then two weeks after the last Eclipse;
* Eclipses have a “Uranian” quality – expect unpredictable events, sudden changes, moments of fate and fated events;
* Eclipses indicate “unnatural acts” (check the news) – and you may feel unnatural around an Eclipse;
* Things may seem out of proportion during an Eclipse;
* The story that opened up during the last set of eclipses is in effect until the next one (the last set was Aug 7 & Aug 21, 2017) – what was going on for you then?)
* Themes and issues will be revisited – what has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it!
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life – or take people out of your life;
* Solar Eclipses are about beginnings (New Moons);
* Lunar Eclipses are about endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons);
* People may overreact, be overly emotional, tense, and are often controlling due to feelings of powerlessness
* On the day of an eclipse you are “in the dark,” so relax in “easy does it” mode as much as possible.
Changes will happen (either to you or someone you know), so be prepared to stay grounded, be present and flexible.
And remember, even when you don’t understand it, All is in Divine Order – and more will be revealed.
“In order to make a quantum leap you must be willing to tolerate ambiguity, confusion, possibly even chaos for a while, shaping your game plan as you go. Allow some disorder in your life.” ~ Price Pritchett
Namaste, friends. We’re on a mission…
2018 Income Tax Report