New Moon Intentions
Creating New Moon Intentions
New Moon Intentions are a concrete way of stating what you want in your life. Because Spirit is within you and flows through you, this is the place from which you create.
Creativity is a “Divine download” and is your unique expression of channeling Spirit. You have the power to manifest your desires and call in what you focus on, so choose your thoughts wisely!
Some intentions take time to manifest and others will show up quickly. Enjoy the process!
- Create your list on the day of the New Moon if possible
- Review your previous list and delete anything received
- Eliminate items that are no longer relevant
- Place your list on your altar or in a private place
- Review your list each morning or evening to keep your intentions conscious
How To Create Intentions
- List no more than ten intentions, so you don’t dilute the energy
- Start each intention with the words “I” or “I create”
- Make intentions present tense (not “I will” as in the future)
- Only write what you intend to create (you can’t create for someone else)
New Moon Abundance Check
- On the day of the New Moon write a check to yourself
- Write your name in the section labeled “Pay to order of”
- Write “Paid in Full” in the $$ section
- Write “What I allow myself to receive” in the word amount section
- Sign the check with the words “Spiritual Law”
Place the check on your altar or put it in a special place and prepare to receive!
“Intentions: I am responsible for what I see. I choose the feelings I experience. I set the goals that I achieve. And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for and receive as I have asked.” ~ Malikka Chopra