Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo – Feb 10, 2017
We have a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo later today at 7:33pm EDT. You can move through the wormhole (expressway to another reality) – and expand into a broader vision if you want to be proactive and align with the energy of this Eclipse.
There are a variety of aspects that offer opportunities for expansion, growth, evolution and embodying a new reality if you’re willing to let go of limiting beliefs about what’s possible in your life. Easy to say, but not so easy to do when you view life from an old perspective. A new perspective feels like wearing a new pair of glasses – and suddenly things look different!
Here’s a hint: Wherever you say (or think) “I can’t” or “it’s not possible” – no matter how many good reasons you have for your opinion – that’s a limitation and a viewpoint that can be changed. Explore the possibilities and be willing to let go of what’s not working. And be wiling to get help to make changes that you can’t do alone.
Uranus is in harmony with the Sun (change, Authentic Self); the Moon is in harmony with Jupiter (expansion, optimism, confidence); Jupiter opposes Uranus (expanding beyond old ideas, unexpected opportunities).
The Eclipse Period offers the opportunity for rapid, dramatic changes. ‘Tis the season – don’t be afraid. Embrace change, knowing that you are being led somewhere special!
Here is guidance for The Eclipse Period.
Feb 10 – Full Moon Lunar Eclipse @ 22º Leo
Feb 26 – New Moon Solar Eclipse @ 8º Pisces
Emotions run high around eclipses – expect the unexpected as well as fated events, and be willing to be flexible. Eclipses sometimes clear obstacles and things usually happen quickly.
If you’re confronted with an unexpected situation or event, take a moment to assess where you are and let the dust settle, if possible.
There’s an old saying, “Don’t just do something, sit there!” Use that guidance if anxiety triggers you to act prematurely or reactively, which doesn’t serve your Highest Good.
Please don’t judge events that happen around an Eclipse as “good” or “bad” because you don’t know what the big picture is and know that more will be revealed.
Here is general info about Eclipses so that you’ll recognize the ways they can manifest and how you can work with the energy.
* The energy lasts for about six weeks – you feel it two weeks before the first Eclipse and two weeks between the Eclipses, and then two weeks after the last Eclipse.
* Eclipses have a Uranian quality – sudden changes, unpredictable events, moments of fate, and fated events.
* Eclipses indicate unnatural events (check the news) – and you may feel unnatural around an Eclipse.
* Things may seem out of proportion during an Eclipse.
* The story that opened during the last set of eclipses (Aug/Sept ’16) is in effect until the next one. What was going on for you then?
* Themes and issues will be revisited – what has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it!
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life – or take people out of your life.
* Solar Eclipses are about beginnings (New Moons).
* Lunar Eclipses are about endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons).
* People may overreact, be overly emotional, tense, and are often controlling due to feelings of powerlessness.
* On the day of an Eclipse you are “in the dark,” so relax into “easy does it” mode as much as possible
Changes will happen so be prepared to be proactive and flexible. You can still feel empowered and clear, even if you’re in the hallway.
From a metaphysical perspective, All is in Divine Order and All is well.
“In order to make a quantum leap you must be willing to tolerate ambiguity, confusion, possibly even chaos for a while, shaping your game plan as you go. Allow for some disorder in your life.” ~ Price Pritchett
The Moon Void of Course guide lets you know when the energy is off for taking specific actions. Handy for maximum efficiency.