Between Eclipses – Oct 10, ’14
We are in between two Eclipses and in Mercury Retrograde. What a recipe for endings, undoings, restructuring, reconfiguring, rebuilding, emerging and new beginnings! Think about how profound the cycles of life are – and how changes (often dramatic) redirect the course of your path and who you become.
When you believe that the changes you experience are for your Highest Good, it creates a positive lens through which you experience what happens to/for you – and you will create a more positive outcome ultimately. I urge you to always look for how each change serves your growth and evolution.
I also suggest that you connect to your Higher Self as your reference point for where you are, where you’re going and what you’re meant to be/do next.
And remember the guidance for operating in Mercury Retrograde – and take advantage of the opportunity to clean up, slow down and undo/redo.
Oct 8 – Lunar Eclipse @ 15 degrees of Aries
Oct 23 – Solar Eclipse @ 0 degrees of Scorpio
For your reference, here is some Eclipse guidance:
* Emotions run high around eclipses – expect the unexpected as well as fated events, and be willing to be flexible.
* Eclipses can either clear huge obstacles or manifest potential challenges and things usually happen quickly.
* If you’re confronted with an unexpected situation or event, take a moment to assess where you are and let the dust settle, if possible.
* There’s a saying, “Don’t just do something, sit there!” Use that guidance when anxiety triggers you to act prematurely or reactively, which doesn’t serve your highest good.
* Please don’t judge events that happen around an Eclipse as “good” or “bad” because you don’t know what the big picture is and know that more will be revealed.
* The energy lasts for about six weeks – you feel it two weeks before the 1st Eclipse (in this case, Lunar) and two weeks between the Eclipses, and then two weeks after the last Eclipse (Solar)
* Eclipses have a “Uranian” quality – expect sudden changes, unpredictable events, moments of fate and fated events
* Things may seem out of proportion during an Eclipse
* Themes and issues will be revisited – what has been suppressed or denied in your life for the last six months? Time to address it!
* Eclipses can bring important contacts into your life – or take people out of your life
* Solar eclipses are about beginnings (New Moons)
* Lunar eclipses are about endings or the culmination of things (Full Moons)
* People may overreact, be overly emotional, tense, and are often controlling due to feelings of powerlessness
* On the day of an eclipse you are “in the dark,” so relax into “easy does it” mode as much as possible
Changes will happen so be prepared to be proactive and flexible. You can feel empowered and clear – even if you’re in the hallway.
Remember, all is in Divine order. and all is well, even when you don’t know what’s happening. Stay tuned… :))
“In order to make a quantum leap you must be willing to tolerate ambiguity, confusion, possibly even chaos for a while, shaping your game plan as you go. Allow some disorder in your life.” ~ Price Pritchett
We do have major Moon Void of Course periods this week, which will affect business and planning, so be aware when taking actions for maximum effectiveness.
I urge you to align your life and actions with your Higher Self in order to create an experience that will be uplifting, fulfilling and meaningful.
This is a good time to get your Perfect Timing Guide for the annual price of $111.00 for 12 months.